Your privacy is important to LifePro Asset Management.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or give us your contact information.
- Apply for insurance or seek advice about your investments.
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio.
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Types of Personal Information
- Social Security number and account
- Assets and transaction or loss history
- Investment experience and employment information
How Personal Information Is Used
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, detect and prevent fraud, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
- For our affiliates to market to you
Protection of Personal Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.